SAPORI SEGRETI (Secret Flavors), is the concept created by MultiOlistica for enogastronomy, tourism and innovation of the Made in Italy, a prestigious event for the revaluation of public establishments and a unique opportunity to meet for operators, producers, politics, local and national administrators, international and opinion leaders, enriched by moments of training, games and network development.
The main objective of SAPORI SEGRETI is to involve the entire public supply chain in a transversal way in a large national event that will attract not only sector operators but also a general public participation.
Sustainability, Technology and Creativity are the guiding keywords of the event, as they are indispensable factors for facing global challenges and economic, cultural and social changes, which merge through an innovative communication and a new way of doing marketing.
The “secret flavors”, to which the name refers, are the “tools” and “skills” thanks to which the operator is able to fully satisfy his customers. The concept therefore aims to be a reminder and a stimulus towards a new way of doing public exercise. This focuses on the customer experience, making the activity engaging for the customer and at the same time increasing its effectiveness and efficiency.
SAPORI SEGRETI stands out from other industry events for five fundamental reasons:
- significant and prestigious contribution of the institutions
- added value for the operators, in particular training and network development
- wide and integrated proposal, from catering to hospitality
- strong emphasis on innovation, both in the use of technology (robotics, artificial intelligence, advanced hardware and software …) and in the adoption of new winning business models based on distinctive organizational systems compared to the rest of the reference markets
- event open to a wide and varied public (including the very young), thanks to an interactive and engaging fruition based on gamification
The program is very rich and includes, in addition to the presence of numerous leading exhibitors in the sector, an interesting conference panel, a wide range of show cooking with the presence of great star chefs on the national scene, as well as gastronomic competitions, competitions and sensory workshops.
Finally, we give particular importance to the communication of the project both in the concept development and in the promotion of the event which has a website (www.saporisegreti.it), a Facebook page, an Instagram profile and a Twitter account.
In addition, a dedicated Youtube channel was created in which exhibitors illustrate in short clips their participation in the event.
SECRET FLAVORS – First Edition
Rome – Congress Palace
November 30 – December 2, 2019